
Free Wallpapers Chocolate Galore.
This wallpaper of chocolate Chocolate Galore is taken from Flickr.com. Here you can see a picture or photograph of Chocolate Galore chocolate. Chocolate Galore images can be found on Flickr.
The finished version of "Eve's Chocolate Cake." I topped the mousse part of the flourless chocolate cake with a dusting of cocoa powder and grated chocolate (too lazy to chop). I think this version looks cleaner than the one pictured in Chubby Hubby's blog (which was the original from Damien Pignolet. Even though commenters of that blog noted how wonderful it looked, I still find that both cakes kind of look rustic floppy. Is it just me? Any comments?
The good thing to note, is that the cake has this amazing chocolate aroma. I mean, the cake is practically all chocolate and eggs. Thank goodness it smells like the former! :)
Image by Sifu Renka
No comments:
Post a Comment