Thursday, October 4, 2012

Vosges Haute Chocolate

chocolate

Free Wallpapers Vosges Haute Chocolate.


This wallpaper of chocolate Vosges Haute Chocolate is taken from Flickr.com. Here you can see a picture or photograph of Vosges Haute Chocolate chocolate. Vosges Haute Chocolate images can be found on Flickr.
Vosges Haute Chocolat

Top: Sweet Pepper

Taste: The most horrible chocolate truffle I have ever put in my mouth. The sweet pepper was overwhelming. Neither was the spice sweet nor fresh-tasting. Instead, the high percentage cacao and the stale-tasting spice made for a bitter, acrid combination. AWFUL. Tasted of musky broom closet.

Bottom: White Honey

Taste: This was not the eating experience that I had expected. The inside of the truffle is split in two. The upper compartment is dark chocolate ganache. The bottom half was a hard, rock candy-like, crystallized white honey substance. Very strange. Although I could taste the white honey element, the crystallized hardness of it really just took me by surprised. Interestingly, the truffle didn't shatter as much as I would have expected from having such a hard (crunch) interior.
Image by ulterior epicure

No comments:

Post a Comment